Hot-dip galvanized steel scaffold system with eight-connection nodes for complex-designed provisional structures, quick and simple to erect and dismantle.
The SM8 system consists of vertical members, the uprights, onto which a node made of an octagonal plate is welded every 500 mm. This node point is provided with eight shaped holes to receive fast-fitting joints welded on to the ends of ledgers, transoms and diagonals ledgers transoms and diagonals.
- Great flexibility during erection
- Short erection and dismantling times
- Erection of service structures with 1800 mm, 2500 mm and 300 mm bay
- Surface protection with hot dip galvanizing treatment
- Construction and maintenance scaffolding
- Short structures and casting supports
- Yard ladders
- Service and promotional structures
- Realpont 75 EN
- Realpont 105 EN
- Tel Dal T5/Uniform EN
Frame scaffolding system with bushing or pawls fittings for 1800 mm, 2500 mm or 3000 mm spans mainly indicated for construction and maintenance scaffoldings on linear facades.
Universal scaffold system for temporary installations and structures with cold-formed couplers and Marcegaglia certified steel tubes.
The tube-coupler system is ideal in situations that require high strength combined with flexibility of use.